TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is entered into between the booking agent, A1 VIP Events aka A1 Entertainment Events Inc. hereinafter referred to as A1 VIP Events, and you (the Client). The Client understands that by the very nature of our company, we are providing access to certain experiences and Events or experiences (Events) which are unique and exclusive in nature. Therefore, the following terms are necessary and binding unless expressed otherwise in writing.
DEPOSITS AND PAYMENT:
- If A1 VIP Events accepts a deposit instead of full payment up front, a 50% non-refundable deposit is due within 5 days of reservation.
- The final non-refundable balance of the total price shall be paid in full 30 days prior to Event date.
- For all Events, no tickets will be issued nor will access be provided to Client until A1 VIP receives full payment.
- In the Event full payment is not received by said date, any amounts already paid will be deemed non-refundable and earned by A! VIP for all work performed, and the Event will be made available for sale to third parties.
- All sales are final.
- All advertised Events are subject to availability, and may change without notice to the Client. Client agrees that A1 VIP is not responsible for changes in Event dates and times, locations and accommodations. Client acknowledges that A! VIP has no control over such changes. If said changes are made, the Client will not be entitled to a refund, except at the discretion of A1 VIP.
- Ticketed Events are sold for above face value. Therefore our sale price will not be the same as the price printed on the ticket.
- All upgraded tickets are guaranteed to be equal to or better than those contracted for. Client will be contacted to discuss any downgrade, to ensure that the tickets are suitable or if compensation is warranted.
- A1 VIP reserves the right to substitute Events of a pre-party or post-party nature for Events of a similar nature.
- A1 VIP shall not be held liable to the Client for failure to provide the services ordered if such failure is due to actions and circumstances beyond the control of A1 VIP.
PRICES AND SEAT LOCATIONS:
- All orders will be assessed an 7% service charge, state sales tax (when applicable), and shipping fees (when applicable). Tickets are priced at the current market value and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We cannot specify exact seat location at all times, Therefore a general area in a designated category may be temporarily assigned. Seating charts serve as a guide when purchasing tickets and do not guarantee exact section and/or row locations.
- In rare instances, a ticket price or information on an Event may be listed incorrectly due to a typographical error by the supplier. If the supplier cannot honor the information listed, then the order will be cancelled, and a refund will immediately be issued.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- If an Event is completely canceled, A1 VIP will issue an in-store credit. No cash refunds are given. If part of any Event is canceled, no credits will be issued.
- A1 VIP is not liable for refunds under the following circumstances that are beyond our control: Event postponement, rescheduling or time changes due to weather, nature, construction, act of god or any other abnormal conditions or developments. A1 VIP is not responsible for misplaced, lost or stolen tickets.
- If A1 VIP contracts with a Client to arrange a custom request not otherwise offered, Client understands that A1 VIP may put forth significant time and effort while accumulating expenses in order to arrange this special request, which may not be marketable to other Clients due to the custom nature of the request/experience.
- If Client declines purchase after placing a custom request, Client will be charged 25% of the contracted amount to compensate A1 VIP for time/expenses incurred up to that point.
- If both A1 VIP and Client agree that the undertaken experience did not meet the terms of the contracted request, then Client must give A1 VIP at least two additional chances to fulfill request.
- If Client declines to re-schedule the special request, then they are not entitled to a refund of their fees.
- Tickets will be shipped as soon as they are physically available, but due to the demand on some Events, certain tickets may not be delivered until the week of the Event. In some cases tickets may be issued the day before or the day of the Event.
- On delivery orders, customers may be assessed a shipping fee ranging from $15 to $50 depending on the delivery method.
- A1 VIP Events aka A1 Entertainment Events Inc. Shall not be held liable to the client for failure to provide services ordered if such failure is due to any actions and circumstances beyond control of A1 VIP.
- Client understands that if they encounter any problems with any Event or Experience that is provided by A1 VIP, they have a responsibility to make contact with A1 VIP ASAP during the Event while the Event is still occurring and allow A1 VIP ample time/opportunity to correct/improve the situation. If a Client does not contact A1 VIP OR experiences the Event or Experience through completion OR stops communicating with A1 VIP during an event after initially raising a concern, they are implicitly indicating their satisfaction with the Event or Experience and are not entitled to a refund.
- For Guest-List or Will-Call events/experiences OR any other type of event or experience where Client must check in first or meet a host to attend the event or experience, failure to check-in, failure to appear, or any kind of situation where client fails to check in at point of admission or leaves before checking in does not entitle Client to a refund.
- Client acknowledges that A1 VIP is a booking agent and has no responsibility or control over any of the aspects of the ticketed Event. Therefore A1 VIP cannot be held responsible for negligence, strict liability, tort, product liability, intentional torts or under any other theory of liability for any death, loss of funds, thefts, damage to property, personal injury or any other loss suffered by the Client.
- If Client is refused admission to an event/experience or is asked to leave an event/experience due to their own actions, they are not entitled to a refund. Examples include show up to an event/experience late, improper attire, being or becoming inebriated, celebrity harassment, "crazed fan" behavior, or any other type of inappropriate behavior at an event/experience or in line for event/experience that would cause event staff to deny Client entry or remove Client from event/experience.
- A1 VIP's liability under this Agreement shall not exceed the aggregate amount of moneys paid to A1 VIP by Client.
- A1 VIP is acting as an independent intermediary for suppliers of goods and services, which are not directly supplied by this company; such as air transportation, motor coach/shuttle/limo transportation, rental cars, hotel accommodations, meals, tours and Event tickets. A1 VIP shall not be responsible for actions, errors, omissions or negligence on the part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to you, your travel companions or group members. We shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, or any other action, omission, error, condition or negligence outside of our control. A1 VIP reserves the right to substitute hotels of equal status, alternate itineraries, substitute airlines, changed flight times and upgrade or downgrade Event access/tickets. In the Event of cancellation or postponement of a certain Event, A1 VIP shall not be responsible for accommodations or transportation expenses incurred. We also reserve the right to cancel any reservations and remit a full refund to the cancelled party. Rates are subject to change without notice and tours and Event tickets are subject to availability.
- The Client, by engaging A1 VIP, acknowledges these conditions and agrees to hold the company blameless in making the arrangements on his behalf, and agrees that restitution or damages, if any are claimed, shall be sought directly from individual suppliers for the tour. The Client also agrees to the terms and conditions of the tour and services, as set forth by the suppliers to A1 VIP. Payment of deposit and/or full payment shall constitute additional and further consent to all provisions set forth and stated herein.
- In the Event that the Client does sue A1 VIP or any A1 VIP employees for any loss whatsoever, A1 VIP and Client agree personal jurisdiction and subject matter may only lay with the federal and state courts located in Nassau County, NY, USA. A1 VIP and Client agree that the laws of the State of New York shall govern, regardless of New york choice of law doctrine. It is further agreed the prevailing party is entitled to legal fees and costs.
PURCHASE OF ANY EVENT OR EXPERIENCE CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT TO THE ABOVE TERMS.