2023 Formula 1 Miami Grand Prix McLaren Race House
Have a question?
Returning to Miami for the second year – the 2023 Miami Grand Prix. Join McLaren May 5-7th for an
unforgettable race at the Miami International Autodrome. The circuit will consist of 57 laps around the
5.41km length circuit, 19 corners and 3 DRS zones.
The McLaren Race House, an open-air structure, is located at an exciting pinch-point on the circuit
offering two views of the track. Your experience includes a weekend with McLaren Automotive and will
feature live updates and special appearances by McLaren Racing.
Tickets are limited for this one-of-a-kind experience..
THE MCLAREN RACE HOUSE FORMULA 1 EXPERIENCE AT MIAMI GRAND PRIX CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING :
A three-day pass to the McLaren Race House
• The enhanced McLaren Race House features all-day hospitality, private
restrooms and air-conditioned space to enjoy the race – exclusively
for McLaren owners
• Exclusive McLaren owner event on the weekend in Miami
• Parking assistance available
• McLaren gifts provided to each guest
• Appearances by McLaren Racing executives expected (schedule TBD)
• Executive McLaren hosts throughout the weekend
• LED screens positioned around the suite to bring the thrill of the on track
action to guests, accompanied by exclusive McLaren commentary
• All-day hospitality including an open bar and gourmet cuisine
throughout the day
Tickets will be available for purchase in mid-February. Tickets are limited and will be secured upon payment via credit card or direct wire transfer.
Payment delays may result in forfeiting tickets. Concierge support will be available to all customers booking starting mid-February. For any
questions, please email [email protected] or call 833-667-5399.
The McLaren Formula 1 Experience at Miami Grand Prix
contains the following: