Screen Actors Guild Awards 2020 in LA
Have a question?
See the stars! Bid on 2 Red Carpet Bleacher Seats (and 1 parking pass) for the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards on Sunday afternoon January 26, 2029 in Los Angeles, California.
You’ll be just feet from the stars and involved in a very exciting day for them and you. The Screen Actors Guild Awards is the only nationally televised award show to honor only actors' performances in film and television.
Dates Experience occurs on Jan 26, 2020.
- Bleacher guests must be 12 years of age or over and bleacher guests under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also a bleacher guest with their own ticket.
- Valid for 2 people.
- Does not include a meet & greet.
- By attending, all bleacher guests grant Screen Actors Guild Awards and its authorized media participants the right to use their image or likeness in perpetuity for any purpose in connection with the Screen Actors Guild Awards, including but not limited to promotional and media coverage purposes.
- Bleacher guests must wear appropriate attire and conduct themselves in an appropriate, professional manner.
- The tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, and not for resale.
- Press and/or media coverage from the bleacher seats is strictly prohibited.
- SAG Awards reserves the right to refuse admittance to anyone at any time with or without cause in SAG Awards’ sole discretion.
- Please note: Bleacher guests may appear in television or print media coverage of the event.
- Individuals wearing inappropriate attire will not be admitted, and individuals conducting themselves in an
- inappropriate or unprofessional manner will be ejected. No signs or promotional material of any kind are permitted.
- All bleacher guests must provide: personal information, including but not limited to true legal name, driver’s license number, address, phone numbers, and contact information for security clearance.
- US residents will need to driver’s license or state / federal ID card. Non US residents will need to provide a passport as identification